- Research and development of new efficient and reliable products and processes which respect human health and the environment.
- Mastery of methods and analytical tools to follow reactions, study product properties and estimate their environmental impact.
- In depth understanding of matter behaviour, how it creates and transforms itself.
- Experience in creating new molecules and materials with innovating properties.
- Ability to take up challenges to fight against pollution, create new medicines and develop new energy sources.
Last modification on: 12/05/2015 - 15:53
- Coordinator :
email : martine.urrutigoity @ ensiacet.fr (martine.urrutigoity @ ensiacet.fr)
- Deputy coordinator:
email: Sophie.ThiebaudRoux @ ensiacet.fr (Sophie.ThiebaudRoux @ ensiacet.fr)