- Analyse and characterise the functional properties of products and assess their environmental impact (Life Cycle Analysis, Carbon footprint and eco-toxicity).
- Create and develop synthesis strategies to meet the demands of high efficiency and reaction selectivity in the context of sustainable and responsible chemistry.
- Master analytical tools applied to the separation, identification, characterisation and quantification of molecules or target products (fields of synthesis and process)
- Take into account demands related to the fabrication process at the beginning of the approach:
- choose the process
- recover and use by-products
- estimate and control the risks
Last modification on: 05/05/2015 - 16:54
- Coordinator :
email : martine.urrutigoity @ ensiacet.fr (martine.urrutigoity @ ensiacet.fr)
- Deputy coordinator:
email: Sophie.ThiebaudRoux @ ensiacet.fr (Sophie.ThiebaudRoux @ ensiacet.fr)