- A process engineering course.
- A comprehensive view of the engineer’s role in the design/development/operation mechanism of industrial products.
- An ability to perform their tasks within a complex process.
- The capacity to work at the interface with the other players of the process.
- The ability to give benchmarks (progress, chronology, budget) and to refer to them permanently.
Last modification on: 07/05/2015 - 15:35
- Responsable :
Courriel : philippe.duquenne @ ensiacet.fr (philippe.duquenne @ ensiacet.fr)
- Responsable adjoint :
Courriel : stephane.negny @ ensiacet.fr (stephane.negny @ ensiacet.fr)