This minor targets to train future executives in chemical industry companies (especially in the fields of fine chemistry and specialty chemistry) which are able to innovate for a cleaner and more efficient chemistry, for example by using raw materials of plant origin.
The « Green Chemistry » minor
Last modification on: 06/07/2014 - 17:42
Last modification on: 06/07/2014 - 17:43
Good level in organic and inorganic molecular chemistry.
Last modification on: 15/09/2014 - 09:06
- Develop or improve advanced synthesis paths in organic chemistry by using clean technologies, including catalysis.
- Master alternative synthesis methods in green chemistry.
- Estimate the environmental impacts/benefits related to a chemical transformation
- Master the main transformations of biomass (vegetal based chemistry) leading to the creation of bioproducts or eco-materials.
- Acquire a good knowledge of the preventing methods and the treatments of pollutions according to an eco-design approach.
Last modification on: 31/03/2015 - 15:25
Download the syllabus of the minor:
Last modification on: 27/07/2014 - 10:24
- organic chemistry
- bio-based chemistry
- bio-based products
- clean technologies