• Favorites

Do a double degree

You are a foreign student from a partner university...

Last modification on: 28/08/2014 - 17:28

If your university has a bilateral agreement for double degrees with INP-ENSIACET, you can substitute part of your university curriculum by two years at INP-ENSIACET (3 semesters of courses and 1 semester of placement). This way you may get simultaneously the INP-ENSIACET degree and your university degree.


  • You are accepted in 2nd year (fourth-year of university level) in one of the five majors of the engineering course;
  • You must follow all courses;
  • You choose a minor in 3rd year;
  • At the end of the 3rd year, you do a placement in France or abroad;
  • When you arrive at the ENSIACET, you are considered as an exchange student. But at the end of the 1st semester, a jury will allow you to continue for a double-degree or not;
  • Given your academic results and if the jury validates your 3rd year, the INP-ENSIACET degree will be given to you alongside with your home university degree.  


Contact the INP-ENSIACET International Relations office service.

List of foreign partner universities


Dedicated website for the Toul'Box, complete set of tools for the students who are looking to easily settle in Toulous

Partner universities for a double degree