• Favorites

Do a semester or a year at the ENSIACET (in substitution)

You are a foreign student from a partner university...

Last modification on: 16/04/2015 - 15:16

If your university signed a partnership agreement with INP or INP-ENSIACET, you can spend a semester or a year of substitution. The ENSIACET credits obtained will be taken into account by your university.

With this exchange programme, you cannot obtain the ENSIACET degree.


  • 1. Download, fill and send the application form ("pré-inscription") FORM PRE.
  • 2. Download, fill and send the request of room in university residence if you wish to reserve one (Form CH). (Available soon)
  • 3. Ask your university to establish a nomination letter and a learning agreement and send it to us (use the form of your university).

Then, our International office will send you a letter of acceptance. Afterwards:

  • 4. Request the closest French consulate a student visa (the nationals of the European Union are exempted).
  • 5. A health insurance coverage is compulsory to study in France. If you come from European Union, request a health insurance european card before your departure. Otherwise you will be able to subscribe to a student medical coverage during the registration at ENSIACET (about 200€). Nevertheless, be careful because this card only begins on October 1st and a private health insurance will however be required to cover any previous period to October 1st.
  • 6. Finally, send an email to internationaloffice @ to confirm that you have all your documents and that you will arrive in Toulouse at the expected date.

List of foreign partner universities


Dedicated website for the Toul'Box, complete set of tools for the students who are looking to easily settle in Toulous