If your university signed a partnership agreement with INP or INP-ENSIACET, you can spend a semester or a year of substitution. The ENSIACET credits obtained will be taken into account by your university.
With this exchange programme, you cannot obtain the ENSIACET degree.
- 1. Download, fill and send the application form ("pré-inscription") FORM PRE.
- 2. Download, fill and send the request of room in university residence if you wish to reserve one (Form CH). (Available soon)
- 3. Ask your university to establish a nomination letter and a learning agreement and send it to us (use the form of your university).
Then, our International office will send you a letter of acceptance. Afterwards:
- 4. Request the closest French consulate a student visa (the nationals of the European Union are exempted).
- 5. A health insurance coverage is compulsory to study in France. If you come from European Union, request a health insurance european card before your departure. Otherwise you will be able to subscribe to a student medical coverage during the registration at ENSIACET (about 200€). Nevertheless, be careful because this card only begins on October 1st and a private health insurance will however be required to cover any previous period to October 1st.
- 6. Finally, send an email to internationaloffice @ ensiacet.fr (internationaloffice @ ensiacet.fr) to confirm that you have all your documents and that you will arrive in Toulouse at the expected date.