• Favorites

Doing the complete engineering course to get an engineering degree

You are a foreign student...

Last modification on: 19/01/2017 - 17:01

You are a foreign student and you want to enter ENSIACET for the three years of the engineering course? You can then get the ENSIACET degree..

Only the Admission office will process your application through the classical admission ways at INP-ENSIACET (in french).

You have done "classe préparatoire" in your country ?

In this case you will have to sit the competitive examination Concours Communs Polytechniques.

You have a degree equivAlent to a second or fourth year of university level ?

In this case you can ask to be admitted individual qualification (in french) to  first or second year depending on your level.

Apply online :