The CHEM.I.ST programme is open to talented scientific students from all over the world who want to:
- Have a good scientific education
- Have a course, leading to work opportunities both in Europe and internationally
- Develop the capacity to be autonomous and adaptable
- Become aware of all the aspects of the work of a chemist/chemical engineer in industry
- Obtain a French engineering diploma, equivalent to a Master's degree
Download the brochure in english.
- The CHEM.I.ST programme corresponds to the traditional French education of engineers, a model which for 200 years has produced high level students who are ready to work in industry
- CHEM.I.ST is a five-year higher education programme responding to the international requirements of the job of an engineer:
- 2 years in preparatory classes (higher education courses in math and physics) in Clermont-Ferrand, Lille, Pau, Rennes or Strasbourg
- And 3 years in the FGL schools who offer different courses and international industrial experience (internships in companies, gap year internships, possibility of obtaining a double diploma: engineering diploma / Master of Science)
- Internationally-recognized diplomas guaranteeing the best chance of future employment
- At the end of the course, opportunities to do doctorate studies in order to obtain a PhD.
For more informations, visit the website : http://www.20ecolesdechimie.com/-International-classes-.html