Halls of residence managed by the local CROUS

Some halls of residence are managed by the Centre régional des œuvres universitaires (C.R.O.U.S. – Regional students’ welfare office). They are one of the most inexpensive accommodation solutions around, but places are limited. Priority is given to students with scholarships from the French government or from certain States which have signed agreements with France. If you want to apply for accommodation in one of these halls, you need to fill a file of application online. The application file is available here: www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr/envole . You can also get more information about the CROUS halls on the CROUS website.


All the CROUS halls: www.crous-toulouse.fr/logements/residences

Exchange students

Each year, the Toulouse INP-ENSIACET International Relations office books some rooms in these halls of residence.

  • The number of rooms is limited.
  • You can only ask for one of those rooms once you've been accepted in Toulouse INP-ENSIACET.

If you are an exchange student and want to get accommodation in one of those halls, please contact the IR office first

Contact Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

L'école de la transformation de la matière et de l'énergie

4, allée Emile Monso - CS 44362
31030 TOULOUSE Cedex 4, France

+33 (0)5 34 32 33 00