ENSIACET is located in the INP's 21 hectar Toulouse-Labège campus, right at the heart of the technological site of Labège
THE Toulouse-Labège Campus
The INP's Toulouse-Labège campus is located at the heart of a 21 hectar park, along with a lake, a Green, sports grounds and two gymnasiums. It is fully part of the technological and commercial site of Labège.
The ENSIACET building, inaugurated in 2009, is located in the "green", at the heart of the Toulouse-Labège campus, looking out onto the technopole-valley of the south-east of Toulouse. In vast but harmonious proportions, combining both solar energy and natural inside lighting, and subscribing itself to a sustainable development approach.
A total surface area of 17 095 m2 ( 184 009 sq ft ) including :
- 9 362 m2 for research
- 4 857 m2 for education
- 2 876 m2 for everyday purposes and recreation
- the entire equipment for pedagogical use is modern and up-to-date
- students practice chemistry for their courses in a total lab-space of around 1300 m2 ( 14 000 sq ft ) spread out over 8 main rooms.
The structure is also comprised of :
- 2 amphitheaters of 300 and 100 seats
- 1 multi-purpose room of 100 seats
- 4 rooms containing 50 seats, 11 rooms containing 25 seats.
- 1 library (1 100 m2)
- over 100 computer terminals
- 1 language lab (equipped with 30 computer terminals)
- 4 language teaching rooms
- 30 study rooms (with 20 computer terminals) accessible to groups of students for their projets
- 1 Process Engineering inter-university workshop (AIGEP) with10 computer terminals
All of these rooms are equipped with videoprojecters and all of the student-accessible areas are covered with wifi of which students have access to.
The new school was born in 2009 at the Labege-Toulouse Campus.
Architect : Michel Remon
Cité de l'ameublement 75011 Paris
Tél. : 01 45 86 11 55
Website : www.remon.fr