Double degreeYou are a foreign student from a partner university...

If your university has a bilateral agreement for double degrees with Toulouse INP-ENSIACET, you can substitute part of your university curriculum by two years at Toulouse INP-ENSIACET (3 semesters of courses and 1 semester of work placement). This way you may get simultaneously the ENSIACET degree and your university degree.


  • You are accepted in semester 7 in one of the five majors of the engineering curriculum;
  • You must follow all courses;
  • You choose a minor in semester 9;
  • In semester 10, you do a placement in France or abroad;
  • When you arrive at Toulouse INP-ENSIACET, you are considered as an exchange student. But at the end of semester 7, a jury will allow you to continue for a double-degree or not;
  • Depending on your academic results and if the jury validates your studies, the Toulouse INP-ENSIACET degree will be awarded to you alongside with your home university degree.


Follow the same procedure as exchange students.

International Relations Contacts

Head Officer of International Affairs

  • Phone: +33 (0) 5 34 32 36 89
  • internationaloffice @

Assistant to the Head Officer

  • Ms. Sylvie BALLADORE
  • Phone: +33 (0) 5 34 32 33 48
  • internationaloffice @

Contact Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

L'école de la transformation de la matière et de l'énergie

4, allée Emile Monso - CS 44362
31030 TOULOUSE Cedex 4, France

+33 (0)5 34 32 33 00