Health and accident insurance information

All exchange students must be covered by Health Insurance. European students must have the European Health Insurance card.

Since the beginning of the academic term 2018-2019, health cover is free for students and you no longer need to pay into the health system to benefit from it. If you are registering in higher education for the first time with a foreign nationality:  you will need to register with the social security system in France through the website specifically made for students This is totally free yet mandatory and will allow you to benefit from reimbursements for your health expenses. In this case you must already be registered with a higher education institution to obtain your number.


Students registering for the first time

Registration on the ameli website:

Students re-registering at Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

No procedure, your previous cover is extended.

In order to benefit from the Social Security, you have to keep your personal information up to date (especially your bank details if you want to receive your refunds).

Additional Health insurance

The Social Security refunds up to 70% of your healthcare fees. If you want, you can sign up for a healthcare insurance, that will cover the rest.

  • LMDE (La Mutuelle Des Etudiants)
    36 Rue du Rem Saint-Etienne, 31000 Toulouse
  • Phone number : +33(0)9 69 36 96 01
    7 rue des lois 31000 Toulouse
    Phone number: +33(0)8 25 82 57 15 or +33(0)5 61 21 89 92

Contact Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

L'école de la transformation de la matière et de l'énergie

4, allée Emile Monso - CS 44362
31030 TOULOUSE Cedex 4, France

+33 (0)5 34 32 33 00