Liability insurance

To enroll in a school or university it is mandatory to subscribe to an liability insurance (“Responsabilité civile”) which covers the obligation to repair the damages caused by an accident for which you are responsible.

It is not very expensive (about 15 € for the year). You can buy it at the same time that your student health insurance.

Tip: if you take this insurance at the  LMDE or  Vittavi you will benefit from the third-party guaranty in accordance with their partner banks!

Contact Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

L'école de la transformation de la matière et de l'énergie

4, allée Emile Monso - CS 44362
31030 TOULOUSE Cedex 4, France

+33 (0)5 34 32 33 00