Visa and resident permitThey are essential if you plan to study in France

Visa requirement or not

  • EU citizens do not need a visa.
  • Citizens of some countries, such as Mexico, do not need a visa for a stay of less than 3 months. For longer stays, a visa is required.
  • Citizens of some countries need a visa regardless of the duration of their stay.

 The official French visa website is
You can also get useful information on the Campus France website.

Contact Toulouse INP-ENSIACET

L'école de la transformation de la matière et de l'énergie

4, allée Emile Monso - CS 44362
31030 TOULOUSE Cedex 4, France

+33 (0)5 34 32 33 00